- All students will follow VBS Rules and Regulations.
- Students are not permitted to leave the church campus without permission from VBS Staff.
- Students will be accountable for any destruction of property.
- No visitors or guests are allowed unless written approval is obtained in advance.
- In order to provide a safe environment for all children and staff, a student's right to participate may be terminated at any time in the sole discretion of VBS Staff. In such an event, parents or legal guardians will be required to pick up their student.
Medical and Liability Release
I, the undersigned parent or legal guardian of any minors that participate in church activities do hereby authorize and consent to any X-ray examination, anesthetic, medical or surgical diagnosis and treatment and emergency under the special supervision of any member of the medical staff and emergency room staff licensed under the provisions of the medicine practice act and on the staff of any acute general hospital holding a current license to operate a hospital. It is understood that this authorization is given in advance of any specific diagnosis, treatment or hospital care being required but is given to provide authority and power to render care which the aforementioned physician, in the exercise of his best judgment, may deem advisable. It is understood that effort shall be made to contact the undersigned prior to rendering treatment to the patient, but that any of the above treatment will not be withheld if the undersigned cannot be reached. In case of injury, I hereby waive all claims of liability against Angle Lake Neighborhood Church and its representatives.
Parent/Legal guardian is advised and understands that temporary emergency measures may be necessary to safeguard your child and Parent/Legal guardian authorizes Angle Lake staff or agents to administer or supervise any medical procedure or treatment deemed necessary until such time as the child can be safely transported to a doctor, clinic or hospital. Parent/Legal guardian authorizes and consents to reasonable medical care for their child as deemed necessary.
If your student takes medication, please place it in a clear bag with your student’s name on it and instructions for dispensing the medication.
With the above in mind, I/We do hereby give permission/consent for our child to participate in the above named event and other activities and I/We agree to release Angle Lake Neighborhood Church, it’s agents, assigns, employees and volunteer assistants from any and all liability whatsoever arising out of injury, sickness, claim, cause of action, expense or damage which may occur before, during or after the activity.