- Volunteering in Community Schools (after school programs)
- at Chinook Middle School in classrooms during the day and with the after school program WyldLife.
- Specific duties include tutoring and developing meaningful relationships with students and staff.
- Partial scholarships for students in grades three through twelve to go to summer camps, retreats and field trips
- Donating to and volunteering at the SeaTac Back-to-School Resource Fair.
- Food bank for needy families
- Clothing bank
- Community work days
- SeaTac Exchange membership
- SW King County Chamber of Commerce membership
- City of SeaTac Homeless Committee membership
Staff and members support the community in the following ways.