Angle Lake Neighborhood Church is a part of the Northwest Ministry Network of the Assemblies of God. Together we network and partner with churches all over the world for encouragement, world missions and theological accountability.
Christ Centered, Bible Believing, Spirit Driven
Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done. On earth as it is in heaven.
Matthew 6:9-10 (NKJV)
We are a Bible-believing, Christ-centered, Spirit-driven church where we desire all the fullness of Christ. Believing that the breath of God’s Spirit will fill us, empowering us to move forward into His destiny.
Universal Non-Negotiable Values
- Every person is valued and is the focus of our ministry
- Every person is created to glorify God, who alone is worthy of worship.
- Every person has the right to a presentation of the Gospel at their level of understanding.
- Every person needs a Biblical moral compass to guide and protect them through life.
- Every believer has unique gifts to be developed and used to strengthen the church.
- Every believer has a purpose in advancing the global mission of the Church of Jesus Christ.
Distinct Non-Negotiable Values
- We believe prayer is the most important ministry of the church from which all other ministry is energized.
- We believe the key dynamic to life in the church is the Holy Spirit; and we desire His fellowship, leadership, anointing, and manifestation.
- We believe self-giving love is the mark of the believer and loving relationships should permeate every aspect of church life.
- We believe the church should continually grow by reaching the lost.
- We believe every follower of Christ should be continually growing in Christ-like commitment, character and wholeness.
- We believe anointed, Biblical teaching is the catalyst for transformation in individual’s lives and in the church.
- We believe both individuals and the church will be held responsible to God for the stewardship of their time, gifts, calling and finances.
- We believe excellence honors God and inspires people.
We believe that the orthodox Christian faith is the only spiritual truth and that truth is absolute and exclusive. We reject spiritual pluralism and the notion that truth is relative to the individual. We believe that faiths and religious systems that do not conform to traditional creeds (such as the Nicene Creed and the Apostles’ Creed) and in our Statement of Faith are heretical and counted among the “other gospels” that the Apostle Paul warns about in Gal 1:6-9. We make this statement in a spirit of humility and love, not out of arrogance or combativeness, as we simply seek to honor the authority and singularity of Scripture.