Come Holy Spirit, We Need You
Likewise, the Spirit helps us in our weaknesses, for we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
– Romans 8:26-27
Mission StatementWe are a Bible-believing, Christ-centered, Spirit-driven church where we desire all the fullness of Christ. Believing that the breath of God's Spirit will fill us, empowering us to move forward into His destiny.
Universal Non-Negotiable Values
- Every person is valued and is the focus of our ministry
- Every person is created to glorify God, who alone is worthy of worship.
- Every person has the right to a presentation of the Gospel at their level of understanding.
- Every person needs a Biblical moral compass to guide and protect them through life.
- Every believer has unique gifts to be developed and used to strengthen the church.
- Every believer has a purpose in advancing the global mission of the Church of Jesus Christ.
Distinct Non-Negotiable Values
- We believe prayer is the most important ministry of the church from which all other ministry is energized.
- We believe the key dynamic to life in the church is the Holy Spirit; and we desire His fellowship, leadership, anointing, and manifestation.
- We believe self-giving love is the mark of the believer and loving relationships should permeate every aspect of church life.
- We believe the church should continually grow by reaching the lost.
- We believe every follower of Christ should be continually growing in Christ-like commitment, character and wholeness.
- We believe anointed, Biblical teaching is the catalyst for transformation in individual’s lives and in the church.
- We believe both individuals and the church will be held responsible to God for the stewardship of their time, gifts, calling and finances.
- We believe excellence honors God and inspires people.