Staff and members support the community in the following ways.
- Hosting Easter Eggstravaganza the Saturday before Easter
- Volunteering in Community Schools (after school programs) at Bow Lake Elementary, Chinook Middle School and Tyee High School. Specific duties include tutoring and leading classes in handbells and cooking.
- Partial scholarships for students in grades three through twelve to go to summer camps, retreats and field trips
- Donating filled backpacks to families through the Back-to-School Resource Fair
- Co-hosting the Back-to-School Resource Fair
- Teacher’s Appreciation Day and new teacher scholarships
- Food bank for needy families
- Community work days
- SeaTac Exchange membership
- SW King County Chamber of Commerce membership
- City of SeaTac Homeless Committee membership
Call the church office at 206-244-7600 for more details.