Vision and Values
Angle Lake Neighborhood Church is a part of the Northwest Ministry Network of the Assemblies of God. Together we network and partner with churches all over the world for encouragement, world missions and theological accountability.
Ephesians 5:18-19 (NIV)
To be filled with the Spirit.
We are a Bible-believing, Christ-centered, Spirit-driven church where we desire all the fullness of Christ. Believing that the breath of God’s Spirit will fill us, empowering us to move forward into His destiny.
Universal Non-Negotiable Values
- Every person is valued and is the focus of our ministry
- Every person is created to glorify God, who alone is worthy of worship.
- Every person has the right to a presentation of the Gospel at their level of understanding.
- Every person needs a Biblical moral compass to guide and protect them through life.
- Every believer has unique gifts to be developed and used to strengthen the church.
- Every believer has a purpose in advancing the global mission of the Church of Jesus Christ.
Distinct Non-Negotiable Values
- We believe prayer is the most important ministry of the church from which all other ministry is energized.
- We believe the key dynamic to life in the church is the Holy Spirit; and we desire His fellowship, leadership, anointing, and manifestation.
- We believe self-giving love is the mark of the believer and loving relationships should permeate every aspect of church life.
- We believe the church should continually grow by reaching the lost.
- We believe every follower of Christ should be continually growing in Christ-like commitment, character and wholeness.
- We believe anointed, Biblical teaching is the catalyst for transformation in individual’s lives and in the church.
- We believe both individuals and the church will be held responsible to God for the stewardship of their time, gifts, calling and finances.
- We believe excellence honors God and inspires people.